Surf perfect empty line ups every day in the remote and beautiful Befasy Surf Camp, Madagascar.
Come stay with us you will have all your meals cooked by our chef from fresh local produce, surf guiding and pro surf coaching from pro surf coach Justin West.
Our boat will be on hand to take you out to multiple surf spots suiting all levels.
The staff are a friendly bunch and will be able to help you out with anything else you need during your stay with us.
Our camp offers direct access to the beach. With perfect waves on the reef to suit all abilities, just 5 minutes by boat. With only four en suite, beach bungalows available, you can be sure of empty lineups, it’s unlikely that you see another tourist during your trip!
“Amazing surf, friendly staff, and evenings spent watching shooting stars. We had a great time!”
— Gerardi Family, Bristol
“This place is paradise, a great location with great cabanas in front of the beach, local friendly staff that cooks amazing fresh fish every day, and an experienced captain that knows the local surf conditions.”
— Marco Morrazoni, London
- Meet & Greet at Tulear Airport
- Supermarket visit for any last minute goodies
- Fast speedboat transfer from Tulear port to Befasy Surf Lodge
- One or two trips to local Befasy reefs each morning, depending on conditions
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and soft drinks
- Surf Coaching
- Alcohol (served from our bar)
- Day trips to other surf spots 50eu pp